9F635M1 improved field trainer for Igla family MANPADS gunners
Manufacturer: Tulatochmash JSC, city of Tula
- mastering by gunners of basic skills at MANPADS CE use indoors;
- maintaining and improving acquired skills, psychophysical training, control over operation as part of a subunit on air defence system stations and unorganized terrain in any weather and season.
- instructor's console;
- Igla-type MANPADS simulators (3 pcs.);
- dynamically similar aircraft model;
- autonomous power supply unit.
- number of simultaneously trained gunners: 3 persons;
- communication range between instructor's workstation and aircraft model, max.: 100 m;
- communication range to aircraft model via radio, max.: 3000 m;
- aircraft model flight endurance, max.: 30 minutes;
- maintenance personnel: 2 persons;
- time of continuous operation, max.: 8 hours;
- power supply: 220VAC/50Hz/1.5 kW;
- ambient temperature: minus 30 to +40˚ C.
- training of gunners in MANPADS CE combat use indoors and in the field by means of electronic launches at real and simulated air targets;
- maintaining and checking of training level of gunners in such combat operation skills as determination of target type and flight parameters (range, heading, speed, crossover range, height);
- training in determination of launch envelopes and time point, target lock-on, tracking, and SAM launch simulation in head-on/tail-chase manual/automatic modes;
- possibility for the instructor to create unlimited number of his own mission tasks by selecting specific target type, speed, trajectory, weather conditions, and background/countermeasure environment;
- automatic scoring of trainee's performance;
- storage and account of training results in a single data base.