9F663M tactical field training set
Manufacturer: ZiD JSC, city of Kovrov
- training of Igla-type MANPADS gunners in combat employment of MANPADS CE individually or as part of a subunit;
- MANPADS CE operation against real, training targets, air target simulator (ATS);
- psycho-physiological training of gunners;
- supervision over trainees' activities and their safe execution.
- hardware and software system (HSS);
- simulators of Igla-type MANPADS combat equipment (up to 16 pcs.);
- unmanned aerial system (UAS).
- number of simultaneously controlled trainees: up to 16 persons;
- number of instructor's workstations: 1;
- time of continuous operation, max.: 4 hours;
- lock-on range for MANPADS CE simulator:
- ATS: 100 m,
- real target: up to 1,500 m;
- maximum data RX/TX distance between TFTS components:
- CE simulator to HSS: 400 m;
- HSS to UAS: 1,500 m;
- power sources for TFTS components: rechargeable batteries (HSS can run off a 220VAC, 50Hz mains);
- operating temperatures: minus 20 to +50˚ C;
- maximum number of launches of missile slugs from MANPADS CE simulator: 30 launches;
- number of booster motors per one MANPADS CE simulator: 30 pcs.
- training of gunners to acquire skills at preparation for and execution of launches of combat MANPADS missiles against a real target and UAS;
- performance of activities to prepare for and carry out the launch of a missile slug identical with those during a launch of a combat MANPADS missiles accompanied with the same sound effects and loads;
- estimation and analysis of conditions required to receive a launch enable command allowing to fire a missile slug;
- documentation of gunner's performance data;
- electronic saving and storage of data related to TFTS operation during its entire operation life;
- real-time data display;
- testing of TFTS components.