9F877 computerized training class for MANPADS study
- study into physical principles of MANPADS design;
- study of MANPADS design;
- study of MANPADS operation and combat use;
- multi-level tests of trainees' knowledge;
- occupational screening of MANPADS specialists.
- instructor's workstation;
- trainees' workstations;
- LAN server;
- presentation equipment: projector, wall screen, radio system with microphone, speakers;
- working places for occupational screening.
- number of instructor's workstations: 1;
- number of trainee's workstations: up to 20;
- number of occupational screening workstations: 1;
- setup time of deployed training class, max.: 30 minutes;
- time of continuous operation, max.: 8 hours;
- power supply: 220 VAC/50 Hz/10 kW.
- conduct of lectures using audio/video/graphic instructional materials;
- conduct of self-study training and self-check of acquired knowledge;
- check of trainees' knowledge by classroom tests and exams;
- saving of knowledge check results to a data base;
- occupational screening of trainees based on dedicated tests, documentation of test results and saving them to a data base.